Mopar Machine Shops in KC

-

Creeden

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good Machine Shop in the Kansas City area that are capable/experienced working on Mopar's, block, heads. Don't want to just open the phone book and pick.

Thank you.

KC

K+M has a pretty good reputation. I've never used them but several Mo'buddies have.

11230 E State Route 350 # A
Raytown, MO 64138-2673
(816) 353-4422

Automotive Machine and Performance in Lawrence, KS is probably the most knowledgable Mopar shop that I know of. Pat has been racing Mopars since the 60's and continues to now. I'm pretty sure Brian T is having his stroker built over there. Maybe he'll chime in as well. This is the only machine shop locally that I'll use for anything.

Not in KC, but Stinnet race engines in Emporia has a heck of a reputation and has a dyno in house if you need it. Probably more expensive than others though. Flat rate of $2K just to tear engine down and reassemble.

Thank you everyone. They don't have to be Mopar specific just wanted a good shop, that knows how to work on the Mopar's.

KC

Automotive Machine and Performance in Lawrence, KS is probably the most knowledgable Mopar shop that I know of. Pat has been racing Mopars since the 60's and continues to now. I'm pretty sure Brian T is having his stroker built over there. Maybe he'll chime in as well. This is the only machine shop locally that I'll use for anything.

My block is there right now waiting on me! I had a slight health scare recently and had to put things on hold. I called Doc and told him. I asked if I could come pay him for cleaning and measuring my block, or for storage? He said no problem get healthy and we'll be waiting. Besides their Mopar expertise, that sealed the deal for me. Good guys.

They are a hour drive from my house and I pass dozens of machine shops to get there, some of them claim to be Mopar savvy, but I'm sticking with AMP. :cheers:

jd engine and machine in columbia mo. build engine and completed in mopar engine challenge and has built several for customers from street to drag 573-445-4550

-
Back