mopar madness in colorado??

-
Don't know if the origional older gentelman is still the owner. I met him at his house to talk about buying an A Body 8 3/4 Housing from him.

He was / is a nice guy. I let him drive my Dart around the block, he said he had one in his past.

As for products, I can't say. I believe he has his work done at a speed shop in Greeley, CO. At least that is where he had me drop off an E body housing I sold him.

I saw a Craig's list ad for a complete rear end in CA a few years ago, the seller said it was from Mopar Madness in CO.

The seller wanted way too much IMHO.

good luck.

Yep

Same guy. I was taking photos of a 60 something B or E body in a wrecking yard and a younger guy drove up to the car and said he just bought it. We talked a bit and he told me he was going to buy Mopar Madness from John. Guess the sale did not go through or he was full of ****.

yes, I have bought several engine parts and a ring and pinion set from John Wolfe. He used to be in Eaton but must have moved to Loveland. He used to have a young apprentice but that must have ended for some reason.

John Wolfe was the owner. I did not think that they were still in business. He had a big auction about 4 years ago and sold off all of their inventory.

Wonder why he sold off so much of his in inventory?
I used to see him and deal with him at all the Denver swap meets but I haven't seen him at any for a few years now.

He's still open, I just put out $4800 bucks including $550 shipping for an 8 3/4 with sure track and a couple other upgrades to replace the turd 7 1/4 one wheel squealer I have now. Seemed like a lot to pay but got tired of looking and dealing with craigslist and FB marketplace A holes. Guy's name is John and he's very nice and appreciative of your buisness. I haven't recieved it yet so will have to wait to comment further on it.

Wonder why he sold off so much of his in inventory?
I used to see him and deal with him at all the Denver swap meets but I haven't seen him at any for a few years now
I believe his wife has health issues.

-
Back