Mopar Madness / Mega Mopar action series

-

65-440

Reaction score
Its that time again !! last years show was great ... who's gonna come out and mingle ???
9701783_orig.jpg

I saw you pull in last year. By the time i walked over to talk to you, you were already gone !

Been a long time since I went t that show. Last time I went to it was when Larry Richway was president and the giveaway car was the Gold colored Dart that year. I had a 65 Dart GT at the time. You all have fun.

Ken

I will be there. Not sure if I am going to have my 69 Dart street worthy yet though. Probably be on the lookout for some parts.

I saw you pull in last year. By the time i walked over to talk to you, you were already gone !

I must have seen you coming... ;-)

Just joking of course, I was probably headed over to the registration table. I don't usually hang around by my car too much, I like to watch the racing and look at the other cars and the parts for sale. Hopefully we can coordinate a time for us FABO members to do a meet and greet, otherwise I will be wandering around aimlessly.

No, i meant totally gone. I couldn't find your car anywhere ! I saw you drive past where i was parked so i thought i had an idea where you were, guess i was wrong on that one ! It would be nice to see a few FABO members out there this year ... Praying for same weather as last year, so far this year has seen to many rainy weekends !

one more week to go !! ....... hope to see some of you lazy ***'s out there !!!!!!

-
Back