Mopar Magazines trade for old little mags...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a crapload of Mopar mags that I still need to inventory (we just moved so everything is still a mess). I have High Performance Mopar not a complete set but I have issues going back to the second one, Mopar Action, Mopar Muscle, one off oddball mopar issues, ect. I will get a complete list and pics when I get back home next week.

I want to trade for old little car mags like Rod and Restyling, old Car Craft, Hop Up (not the reprinted ones), Northwest Rods, the "How To" series of mags, pretty much any mags from the 50's to early 60's.

I am cancelling my subscription to Mopar Muscle because I don't care about putting a shaker scoop or headers on a new Challenger or Charger and I'm tired of looking at the same cars over and over again. The only things I still like are Randys column and Steves Stuff when they have it.

I will go through everything and get a list of what I have and pics sometime next week.

would you happen to have the september 2010 issue of mopar muscle?

Dude I found boxes of old a$$ HOT ROD mags in my sister's duplex years ago... They were stashed in an old carport boxed up. I havent moved those bastards I just put them in my storage building. Some of the mags are old as hell.... I dont know when the first HOT ROD mag was made but these are old. My wife said something one time about throwing them out and I told her she would go with them!! I was not kidding either. If it crosses my mind I will dig a few out when I get home in 5-6 days and see what I can find.

I don't think I have the Sep 2010 issue, I canceled my subscription but it should still be on the shelf at most grocery or book stores. I still have to go through everything and take a inventory of what I have. I know I have them going back to Vol 1 #2 of HPM. PM me a list and some pics of what you have Chuck, I might be interested if you what to trade/sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back