Mopar Mania Somerset KY Memorial week end

-

Dubob

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody here been or going. Me and my dad are discussing making the trip. Looking for input and if it’s worth 4 hour drive. So just looking for general input. Thanks.

Been down a couple times.
1st was about 3 years ago, was a good time.
2nd time was last year, there was rain forecasted and the show at Don Marshall Chrysler was cancelled with no warning. Danny's Rod Shop stepped up and hosted a bunch of cars. The show in town wasn't to bad. While it didn't rain, it was overcast and cool, but overall not a bad deal.
I'm considering making the trip again from Cincy this year. If I do go, it'll be just for the day.

So who all is going to the show? I’m gonna get up around 5 (yea, in 4 hours) and pack some tools and a cooler full of drinks and make the 3.5 hr drive over there. I wasn’t planning to go until tonight and had I been planning to go all week I would’ve gotten some more stuff done on my car. Oh well, we’re gonna do this Roadkill style and hope and pray for a good trip!

So who all is going to the show? I’m gonna get up around 5 (yea, in 4 hours) and pack some tools and a cooler full of drinks and make the 3.5 hr drive over there. I wasn’t planning to go until tonight and had I been planning to go all week I would’ve gotten some more stuff done on my car. Oh well, we’re gonna do this Roadkill style and hope and pray for a good trip!
I wish I would have seen this sooner.
I was there, with KeaganB. Unfortunately I went as a LX douche bag this year. The threat of heavy rain, no air in the Duster, and construction on I-75 meant I wasn't driving either the Dart or Duster.
I drove my Magnum instead. I was parked cross the street from the bank next to the main square.

I wish I would have seen this sooner.
I was there, with KeaganB. Unfortunately I went as a LX douche bag this year. The threat of heavy rain, no air in the Duster, and construction on I-75 meant I wasn't driving either the Dart or Duster.
I drove my Magnum instead. I was parked cross the street from the bank next to the main square.
I actually didn’t make it then. I got up at 5 and went out to the chicken houses to get some bottled water out of the cooler to take along, figured if I’m out there anyway I may as well check everything. Well, I discovered we had a major failure in the feeding system so I ended up working on that all day

I actually didn’t make it then. I got up at 5 and went out to the chicken houses to get some bottled water out of the cooler to take along, figured if I’m out there anyway I may as well check everything. Well, I discovered we had a major failure in the feeding system so I ended up working on that all day
Well, there'a always Clay City in Sept!

-
Back