Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Ed

Swollen Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Great clock to hang in your garage, den, whatever. This was an award given to dealership parts personnel by Chrysler. Needs one AA battery (not included). There's one of these on evil-bay, brand new for $229... must contain melted down HemiCuda parts or something :-D. This one has no HemiCuda parts that I know of, nor is it made of rare earth metals, gold, titanium, etc. It's in very good condition with some very light scuffs & scratches here and there. Make me a reasonable offer, pay the shipping and its yours. Makes an awesome gift for a Mopar lover!
img0010fk.jpg

Great clock to hang in your garage, den, whatever. This was an award given to dealership parts personnel by Chrysler. Needs one AA battery (not included). There's one of these on evil-bay, brand new for $229... must contain melted down HemiCuda parts or something :-D. This one has no HemiCuda parts that I know of, nor is it made of rare earth metals, gold, titanium, etc. It's in very good condition with some very light scuff & scratches here and there. Make me a reasonable offer, pay the shipping and its yours. Makes an awesome gift for a Mopar lover!
img0010fk.jpg

I've got one of those. They are very nice!

DSCF2789_Medium_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back