Mopar More-Door Adventure: I put my project cars to video

-

cudak888

1-Baker-11
Reaction score

I've been working on and off this little 22 minute video of my '69 Valiant (and my '68 Satellite, which I did a quick engine swap on...and recorded everything I could), and it's finally scheduled to go live on YouTube at 12 midnight tonight on my YouTube channel: cudak888

Enjoy the teaser - I'll post the full video link when it goes up.

-Kurt

Cool video! You make a better host than most of the jokers on car TV today, and you've basically described my life with cars: getting one forlorn project after another back on the road. Keep 'em coming!

Very nicely put together.
Doesn't look like this is your first videoclip! :)

Thank you! It wouldn't be the first, no ;)

In fact, there are two "That '70s Car" shorts that I did ages ago on my channel. Started more as a random collection of my car rant at any given moment ;)

Cool video! You make a better host than most of the jokers on car TV today, and you've basically described my life with cars: getting one forlorn project after another back on the road. Keep 'em coming!

One project to another - I know the feeling!

Hopefully I'll be able to bribe my friends to help shoot when I put the new suspension bits on the Satellite. It would be great if I could rent a parking lot for two non-consecutive days to show some braking and handling tests (a-la autocross), but I barely have the budget to pull all of this stuff off as it is now...

Love it. more please.

Hehehe! Thanks. Will try. I want to do the suspension upgrade episode with the Satellite as the next video, but the third episode might be a bit tough: A neighbor has the most terrible, rotted out (and smashed by a tree during Hurricane Andrew) '70 Barracuda. It also has - supposedly - the drivetrain from a '71 340 car swapped into it. It could be made drivable as-is with some simple MIG patches to the frame, and I think it would be lots of fun to get it drivable at an absolutely bare minimum. "The worst running E-body ever!"

-Kurt

-
Back