Mopar Muscle of Central PA car show in Muncy,PA

-

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I was at a car show,so a few of my buddies and me went to Muncy,PA for a Mopar show at Fairfield Chrysler. I hauled my Demon and my buddy haul his black '71 Super Bee up. Well there wasn't a whole lot of A-bodies in my class and I somehow pulled out a 3rd place. There was a bunch of cars and trucks there. Some I seen from other years and some I never seen. I was about tired of looking at newer mopar stuff(Challengers,Chargers,etc) and wished the monster truck would crush them:D. It was a cool,cloudy day there until the end of the show,it got sunny. I even got to play with my new digital camera,so I was messing with it in manual mode and think my pictures turned out kind of bright. So back to making some more adjustments. Some pics I took with my camera phone as well.
Thought I would share. Enjoy guys and gals!

photo_3__1__detail.JPG

IMG_9473_detail.JPG

photo_4_detail.JPG

IMG_9472_detail.JPG

photo_1_detail.JPG

photo_1__1__detail.JPG

IMG_9391_detail.JPG

IMG_9397_detail.JPG

IMG_9395_detail.JPG

IMG_9396_detail.JPG

IMG_9399_detail.JPG

IMG_9400_detail.JPG

IMG_9401_detail.JPG

IMG_9405_detail.JPG

IMG_9403_detail.JPG

IMG_9404_detail.JPG

IMG_9406_detail.JPG

IMG_9408_detail.JPG

IMG_9410_detail.JPG

IMG_9414_detail.JPG

IMG_9416_detail.JPG

IMG_9418_detail.JPG

IMG_9420_detail.JPG

IMG_9426_detail.JPG

IMG_9427_detail.JPG

IMG_9428_detail.JPG

IMG_9429_detail.JPG

IMG_9430_detail.JPG

IMG_9433_detail.JPG

IMG_9435_detail.JPG

IMG_9437_detail.JPG

IMG_9438_detail.JPG

IMG_9445_detail.JPG

IMG_9447_detail.JPG

IMG_9448_detail.JPG

IMG_9450_detail.JPG

IMG_9452_detail.JPG

IMG_9454_detail.JPG

IMG_9451_detail.JPG

IMG_9458_detail.JPG

IMG_9459_detail.JPG

IMG_9460_detail.JPG

IMG_9461_detail.JPG

IMG_9463_detail.JPG

IMG_9464_detail.JPG

IMG_9465_detail.JPG

IMG_9467_detail.JPG

IMG_9468_detail.JPG

Awesome pics John.......Congrats on getting a trophy with the Demon. That car is beautiful :thumblef:

Car season is almost here for us. I can't wait :D

I have to ask.....How did you post all of those pics in 1 post ?

Demon looks great ...looks like best of show to me :thumblef:

glad you had fun.

i also love that orange 69 dart.

glad to see you have the demon out and havin fun in the sun :hello2:

Awesome pics John.......Congrats on getting a trophy with the Demon. That car is beautiful :thumblef:

Car season is almost here for us. I can't wait :D

I have to ask.....How did you post all of those pics in 1 post ?

C, my picture files were too big to upload them here,so I downloaded them to my HubGarage account(which also resized them) and copied and pasted them here. It might be a little bit extra work doing it that way I guess.

Demon looks great ...looks like best of show to me :thumblef:

glad you had fun.

i also love that orange 69 dart.

glad to see you have the demon out and havin fun in the sun :hello2:

Yeah I had a good time for sure Rani. Just me and the only Demon in the show....again.

Yeah I had a good time for sure Rani. Just me and the only Demon in the show....again.

it is kinda strange for as many FABO owners own Demons and as recognizable as they are.....when your out and about at shows ....they are not a commonly seen car.

of course I don't help that either with my 2 Demons being parked behind the barn where no one even knows they are there LOL

but if mine were as nice as yours ....i would feel like i won the lotto .....in fact i am kinda using yours to model what i want my 72 to look like ...nothing sweeter than an orange Demon

anyone know what paint code this is ? My guess is EL5

that is a sweety of a car ....nice personality. very nice color combo.

this right here is why i don't understand why these later cars don't get the recognition they deserve......what a cool car

Attachments

• IMG_9450_detail.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 189
Thanks for taking the time to post those John. A lot of nice stuff, and yours is right up there with the best of them. :thumleft:

this right here is why i don't understand why these later cars don't get the recognition they deserve......what a cool car

Looks like 74'/75' code Y5 Yellow Blaze to me Rani....
http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/chipdisplay.cgi?year=1974&manuf=Chrysler&smodel=Dodge&info=&page=5

http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/chipdisplay.cgi?year=1975&manuf=Chrysler&smodel=Dodge%20Truck&info=&page=5

The paint on that car wasn't EL5. It does look like it in the picture,but think my camera settings were off some. The funny thing was as I was walking around and I saw this new yellow Challenger and thought it was EL5, but my tinted eyeglasses screwed me up.

it is kinda strange for as many FABO owners own Demons and as recognizable as they are.....when your out and about at shows ....they are not a commonly seen car.

of course I don't help that either with my 2 Demons being parked behind the barn where no one even knows they are there LOL

but if mine were as nice as yours ....i would feel like i won the lotto .....in fact i am kinda using yours to model what i want my 72 to look like ...nothing sweeter than an orange Demon

That's cool to know my car is being a model for your car. So if someday someone out in Colorado is raising kane with an orange Demon......it wasn't me:D!

-
Back