Mopar Muscle trying to get one over...

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
I have been subscribing to Mopar Muscle for many years and I give a gift subscription to a friend every year for Christmas. I looked at one of the 5 reminders they sent me and noticed that the cost of a renewal was more then what the card shows in the magazine..

I should not be surprised of this but I am a bit disappointed. I would have thought me being a long time subscriber they would take care of me. So I will be using the card instead of the renewal notice..

Attachments

• WP_20141126_001.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 258
  • WP_20141126_002.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 257
Screw that....

I go to the Mopar Nationals each year and the first thing that I do is to sign up for the subscriptions and get the free t-shirt for that year....

I should not be surprised of this but I am a bit disappointed. I would have thought me being a long time subscriber they would take care of me. So I will be using the card instead of the renewal notice..

That, and I'd be letting them know about that one, asking "What's Up!!".

Just like cell phone and Satellite TV companies....always offering deals to new subscribers and never giving long time ones a break.

Just like cell phone and Satellite TV companies....always offering deals to new subscribers and never giving long time ones a break.

Funny you mention that, I recently ragged on DirecTV so bad about that, they gave me a free DVR, installed it and gave me 20 bucks off my bill for the next year, lmao!

Funny you mention that, I recently ragged on DirecTV so bad about that, they gave me a free DVR, installed it and gave me 20 bucks off my bill for the next year, lmao!

Yeah I did the same with Verizon wireless. Been with them 15 years....told them it'd be nice to throw me a bone just once. They dropped my access fees per phone 50% for a year. Saved me $70 a month. Never hurts to ask.

Screw that....

I go to the Mopar Nationals each year and the first thing that I do is to sign up for the subscriptions and get the free t-shirt for that year....

I do that too at our awesome Mopar show here in MN....except it's for Mopar Collectors Guide cause Mopar Muscle sucks.

I do that too at our awesome Mopar show here in MN....except it's for Mopar Collectors Guide cause Mopar Muscle sucks.

Yea but from what I have read in the past the guy from MMG is a real poop head....If I am thinking of the same person he hit a guy at an event.. Or something to that sort... I hope I am right about this and not downing someone.

I never heard that one....I met him before and always been nice :glasses7:

X2. Never cared for M.M.'s generic editorial, or the high end products they push.

-
Back