Mopar Nationals

Are you going to the Mopar Nationals in Ohio??

• YES

Votes: 38 36.9%
  • NO

Votes: 54 52.4%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters
-
You must be Jim B's best buddy! You will never see me there again, and I know several other venders who feel the same. Highest prices of any swap I have attended, and the most unorganized. That hole is all yours! :angry7:

It sounds like we have a few people who have a personal vendetta against Jim B, and want to apply that to the whole National event, to try and sway people :bootysha::bootysha:. Like I said, you have to pay a little more for the best paying crowds, the biggest mopar swap meet in the country, the biggest car show, that' s why they call it the Mopar Nationals. High prices ?? I paid $80.00 at Carli-cops space, and $100.00 for the Mopar Nariionals space ! ! I 'm not going to cry over $20.00, are you serious ? If your worried about a dollar here and there, save yourself some aggravation, stay home , take a break and relax. Again, that's why they call it the Mopar Nationals. Oh yeah, by the way, don't know any Jim B. =P~=P~ We had a great time again !!

Did you get the 8 3/4? There were lots there. We were looking for a posi pumpkin but didn't want to pay the $600 they were asking for them. Ended up buying axles for the 8 3/4 that we bought at Carlisle. The posi unit will wait 'til we can afford it or the prices come down!

EVER notice people that live in Ohio love the nats?

That is funny. Also funny that they think that the Mopar National is the best anything! :angry7: The Nats hasn't been the BEST for a few years now.
BTW- It is only called the Mopar Nationals because they own the name! ](*,)

-
Back