Mopar nut

-

mavmenace

Reaction score
:toothy1: Hi guys. Just new to this site and excited to be here:prayer:. I am from Ontario, Canada and in my 50's. Have always floated between Ford and Mopar (leaning more to the Mopar side:finga: and NEVER to GM:wack:). Presently I am building a 1972 Ford maverick (Arizona car) with all the good stuff including a very stout 347 stroker in the neighbourhood 450 hp. With that said, have been wanting to get back to my roots for a while and while I realize the rule ( one at a time:violent1:) want to locate my next project or get some ideas for a very sweet little street SLEEPER. The car that I'm looking for is going to be 1967-1968 Plymouth Valiant Preferably the 200 series with clean black interior ( but will consider the 100 series) . Still tossing around engine combos with even the thought of a 6.1 HEMI with a turbo (hoping to achieve about 600 hp min to who knows). Any help with locating a car and information on the install of this hemi would be much appreciated . Thanks and looking forward to being here.

-
Back