Mopar nut

-

WickedDuster

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Rick. I live in lenoir n.c and I am a Mopar nut It wasn't always that way. My first car was a 79 6cyl mustang and I loved that car. My best friends whole family were mopar people and I mean all of them. My fiste mopar was a 77 long wheel base 4 wheel drive Power Wagon It didn't take long and that truck became part of my personality, and still have the truck but is in a million pieces. over time purchased another 81 3/4 ton long wheel base 2 wheel drive for 200.00 bucks with locked up 6cyl and tradded around for an old 318, that was 14yrs ago and still have it, not much to look at but pulls hauls anything that is in or attached to it. Shortly after that traded some things around for a 74 duster with 6cyl agin locked up which is the only 2 slant 6s i've ever seen that didnt run. Didn't really like the car that much, just parked it in the back yard for bout 1yr. Well i got bored and had a little disposable cash and decided to rebuild a 318 for my old 81 truck, with a standard 30 over bore and when I was done b4 putting it in my truck i said to myself I'm going to just put this in my duster and did. Well ran a 9.97 in the 8th which i didnt think was to bad for what it was. So began many mods, nrrowed 8 and 3/4 rearend spool, 373 gears, a set of 255/60/15s 727 trans, mild purple cam, ld340 intake and 650 double pumper, and now was running, 8.70's in the 8th. During this time I spent with my Duster, it bcame my best freind, and I love this car and bcame a mopar nut. It is now stripped down once agin and will b going through many changes, bod mods, interior, engine placement, and suspinsion. I have many ?s but will get to that later. Since then have bought a 2000 durango that is my daily driver and a 87 dodge pickup that am doing to eventually give to my daughter. Srry bout the rambling but this is what turned me into a mopar nut in short, particuarly A- bodies.:blob: :sign12: .

Welcome Rick. My name is Ron. I'm over here in Bryson City. I have a 1971 demon. It is the third one I've owned over the years. Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to the best and greates site going Rick :cheers:
Full of great tech's ready to give out there experience and projects for us to enjoy and learn from :color:

-
Back