Mopar or No car

-
Sweet car,good luck! If you cut trough the cr?p,and pay attention to details,stock style bottoms ends take serious abuse.

Sweet car,good luck! If you cut trough the cr?p,and pay attention to details,stock style bottoms ends take serious abuse.
mines a 68 440 E block one of the first with the straengthing rib near the freeze plugs aug of 68 and the matching forged crank, eagle h beam forged rods and je flat top 2 valve release pistons with a .990 pin also used the factory main caps and clevete hp bearings and plasma moly rings

Time to work for the nines!
dont think she will make it into the 9s yet but is possible in the future im footbraking lauching at 3500-3800 reason being im running a 742 8 3/4 rear with a spool and 430 gears and 30 spline hardend axeles(that Dave/moper put together for me)and using ss springs moved inward with 2inch spacer blocks and my cam makes power from 3500 -6500 as stated by the comp cam specs but on the run stand she seems to come to life at 4300 anyways i went with that cam because the next one up made power from 5000-7000 rpm and i thouht 5000 rpm lauches would be to much for the 8 3/4 rear with a dana and 4 link and a little more cam and 1050 carb i think 9s are very possible. car is light

-
Back