Mopar or No Car...

-

Quintin11

Reaction score
Greetings;
From a family of Mopar owners going way back. I currently own a 66 Charger, but have always been interested in the A Bodies. Working at a local Mopar restoration place where we always have a need for something. There's a 67 Dart being worked on now, as well as another A body 66 Dart.
Thanks, hope to learn a lot more about the A Bodies here.
Paul Quintin

Hes really busy with work so i'll post them

:burnout:

Attachments

• charger 1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 149
  • charger.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 142
  • charger2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 129
PQ,
Welcome, Really, really Dig your 66. Looked for over a year for a 66 Charger and couldn't find the ONE. Ended up on Goofslist and found this early A instead, now I'm here (FABO). Yer lucky to be working in the mix. Gonna keep looking for that Charger

Attachments

• 20141007_135620_edited-2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 115
I ve had a coupe of 66 chargers. I love them. but like the first gen cuda, its a love or hate thing!! but then I love my 65 cuda!!! great lookin cars ya guys have!!! welcome

Hi, Cole;
Sorry it took me a while to figure out where the messages went... I need to spend more time here.
Uncle Paul

Thanks! As you can see, my Nephew Cole is on here, he's a lot quicker at things than I am (he doesn't have a job to distract him yet)...
I really enjoy the Charger, but am looking to sell it, and move on to something else.
Paul

I see my nephew posted photos before I could! The Charger was in great shape body-wise, which is why I bought it. It's got a 500 cid stroker motor, and really gets along!

-
Back