-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling off all but a few of my mopar parts for the 67dart and the 65 chrysler 300,as I have bought a hard tail rear engine dragster to play with full time.So I have collected alot of rare parts and intakes,carbs,engine parts,blocks trannys,trim for the two cars,complete competition engineering 4 link suspension,dana 60 for a leaf spring dart,rims and tires,axles,gear set,cases,cams,and a ton of other stuff.So if you want a deal on parts,email me from my profile,and also call me as my cell phone number is in the profile.Now every thing is in Canadian prices,so there is a 25-30% money exchange,so if a intake sells for example 150$Ca it,s a 100$us plus shipping by your choise,and no extra increase on the shipping,you pay the price on the bill.Scott Preston/Mrmopartech
My 65 chrysler 300 is for sale and the 67 dart also.Mrmopartech
Prices range for example for the dana 60,1300can/1000us obo
heads are going for 100$@pair complete or 130$can
OEM carbs are going for 75-100$us/130
Dart dash pads no cracks,150us
doors complete 150Us
deck lid 50$
hoods great condition 100$
68 fiberglass superstock hood for dart paid close to a grand canadian,sell for 500$
Grills 67&68 125$ light bezels also.
Rims 25$ea ralley,s
15x8 with 60 series tires on them 50$each
Crank pulleys 20$ea
Tunnel ram intakes to many to list.
Small block and B&RB intakes cast
Small&B&RB intakes,single 4,dual quads,cross ram tunnel ram,long ram intale from59-63
Plus tons of other stuff,which will poster in time,but please do email me with your neeeds,mrmopartech

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back