mopar people wanted

-

bigus1949

Reaction score
looking for people interested in doing carshows, cruisers and get togethers in and around connecticut. contact me through PM.have a good day all, mike

I go to most of the larger shows in the area (New England Summer Nationals in MA or CT, Autos of the World in Rhode Island). I cruise with a lot of local guys (not all Mopar, but decent guys).

Let me know when there's a show coming up that you're planning to go to. I'd like to meet more local members.

-Mike

Do you ever go to Mark's? Mopars in Motion has a few shows in Ct. As well as Ralphs Rapid Transit @ the Burger King on berlin tpke. I do some of them.

I'm in the North western corner of CT. but I go to most all the Mopars in motion shows and plenty of others....

I'm in the North western corner of CT. but I go to most all the Mopars in motion shows and plenty of others....

Good morning :coffee2: We had some great weather here in Arkansas and even had a car show in the Convocation Center :coffee2: Spring is here :D
bigus1949 needs to remove his phone # and email address soon by our rules for posting here at this great site..:eek:ops:
His thread could be pulled, I stayed outside and in the yard most of this weekend and did some shop cleaning and dog walking :coffee2:

Good morning :coffee2: We had some great weather here in Arkansas and even had a car show in the Convocation Center :coffee2: Spring is here :D
bigus1949 needs to remove his phone # and email address soon by our rules for posting here at this great site..:eek:ops:
His thread could be pulled, I stayed outside and in the yard most of this weekend and did some shop cleaning and dog walking :coffee2:

thats awesome Mike! The weather is starting to get nice here too. I took the duster out for a little test drive Friday evening.....so good to drive it again.

Will you guys PLEASE stop!! There is still snow on the ground here, but not a lot now. LOL

where do you guys meet up? I'd love to get to know some fellow mopar folks and cruise to a few places...

I know I will be at the NE Summer Nationals in Thompson CT on July 6th. I also plan to make to up to Epping for any Mopar shows they have. Let me know if any of you will be there.

What shows do you guys normally go to? I'm sure I'm missing some good ones.

-Mike

Any local NE members heading to the Bass Pro car show tonight? I'll have the Swinger there.

Also, any members know of any good Mopar-only shows coming up? I'm in northern RI, but I'll drive a good distance for a show/meet-n-greet/parts swap.

-Mike

-
Back