Status
Not open for further replies.

sneke_eyez

1974 Dodge Dart 2dr 318V8
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of the Mopar Performance Valve Covers for my 318.

dcc-5007611_w.jpg

Preferably the black wrinkle finish ones in the picture, but willing to consider whatever you have as long as they have "Mopar Performance" stamped into them.

Thanks!

I am swapping mine for the fabbed aluminum style but they won't be available for a couple of weeks. If you are willing to wait I will give you mine for cheap. Send me a PM and I will give you the details. They look good from the top but could use some touch up on the the sides.

I have a polished set but the one has an extra hole in it where that bank spot is in the your pic.
Let me know if your interested.

I think CudaChick1968 has some. She could make them look like new for you too in any color.....8)

Send her a PM

I'm surprised you haven't found any yet sneke.

I don't have any MPs right now, but do have a set of old no-names with a blank boss area in the centers (courtesy of Memike awhile back :-D). Turning them from this "Wilder Red over Alien Silver" to a factory black wrinkle with polished ribs can be accomplished easily and affordably though.

View attachment 98667

Thanks for the referral 6pkl! Wish I could help out closer with what he's looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back