Mopar Performance Catalog

-

Cerwin

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried to get their hands on a mopar performance catalog.. im sure i could if i tried hard enough.. but i cant find a way to order one.. if i had to pay im sure i could get around that.. any one know how to order one at all?

thanks...
Cerwin

I'm sure you could get one through anyone who sells MP parts. I know that Mancini's sells them. Call around to a Dodge or Chrysler dealer in your area. I'm sure that they can get one too.

don

Hey Cerwin,

Here is a link to the Mopar Performance website with the part number for the performance catalogue that you order from your dealer. I know that this shows it as a 2005 catalogue so you may need to enquire about the 2006 catalogue when ordering as I do not see anything in regards to the 2006 catalogue online. Hope this helps you in some way.

The catalogs (3) are avaialbel for down load in PDF format on the mopar web page.

70dart said:
Hey Cerwin,

Here is a link to the Mopar Performance website with the part number for the performance catalogue that you order from your dealer. I know that this shows it as a 2005 catalogue so you may need to enquire about the 2006 catalogue when ordering as I do not see anything in regards to the 2006 catalogue online. Hope this helps you in some way.

i dont see your link.. and i have been to the moparperformance website..

Cerwin said:
id like a hard copy.
Just walk in to your local Dodge dealership and go the parts department. The will have them in stock sometimes, if not they can order one for you. You can save yourself a trip by calling them first.

Sorry Cerwin,

My brain does miss some things that time of night. I reposted with the link awhile back, but I am not sure why it didnt show up. This is the part number info;The 2005 Performance Catalog - part number P4510950. This is the link to the page http://tinyurl.com/qxty9 and this is the link to the online catalogue. I hope this goes through this time.... :sign6:

-
Back