[Found!] Mopar Performance M1 Dual Plane RB Intake

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an RB M1 dual plane intake manifold part # P4532063 / P4529118 to finish buttoning up my '70 SFGTs 440. Nothing damaged please.

Thanks, Charles
hey i have a p4532063 but i tried slapping it on my 440 and it does not line up. I think this is a low deck intake man. the other one should be a raised block unless you are going to use spacers?

no yeah you guys are right mine is just not lining up because the heads on through on my 440 are milled. It lines up with no gasket at all. But once i put the valley pan gasket on there wamm holes are off. Ima try it one more time if it doesnt line up not sure if i should hog out the holes hahha. But then again maybe someone else can use it. thank you guys

Looking for an RB M1 dual plane intake manifold part # P4532063 / P4529118 to finish buttoning up my '70 SFGTs 440. Nothing damaged please.

Thanks, Charles
Would you want it I rather not butcher it and find another one. If you really want it I'm in CA though would you do 200 plus shipping?

Iirc P4532063 is the casting number found on the intake & P4529118 is the catalog part number for it.

IMG_20230516_112559113.jpg

IMG_20230516_112609214.jpg

no yeah you guys are right mine is just not lining up because the heads on through on my 440 are milled. It lines up with no gasket at all. But once i put the valley pan gasket on there wamm holes are off. Ima try it one more time if it doesnt line up not sure if i should hog out the holes hahha. But then again maybe someone else can use it. thank you guys
In order to do it correctly you would need to either mill the intake side of your heads or mill the intake preferably you should mill the heads.

In order to do it correctly you would need to either mill the intake side of your heads or mill the intake preferably you should mill the heads.
I know but I just slaped the heads on and don't want to removed them haha. I do have a dual tunnel ram I might see if works haha

It's dirty and grimy from me trying to put in my truck I'ma clean it up though thank you
What has be a bit hesitant is that if it doesn't fit your 440 then it makes me wonder if the intake has already been milled. But I dont know how you can tell whether or not it has been.

Truee I don't blame you but I had just recently swapped out my heads for 516 that have been milled so much that I had to get shorter pushrods. That's why I think it's not fitting but I understand. Just looked uk the I take and saw a couple people looking for it. And I do have my tunnel ram so might go that directions. And yes I do have PayPal. Let me know it will be here

I know but I just slaped the heads on and don't want to removed them haha. I do have a dual tunnel ram I might see if works haha
If your heads were milled a lot you will need to mill the intake in order for the bolt holes for the intake manifold to line up. This is especially true if you had the block decked along with the heads milled.

If your heads were milled a lot you will need to mill the intake in order for the bolt holes for the intake manifold to line up. This is especially true if you had the block decked along with the heads milled.
Yeah man I think this is going to be the issue I already had to get shorter pushrods so pretty sure I'ma have to get the intake milled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back