Not open for further replies.

blewbyoutobad

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 32 Mopar Lithograph Prints, 10 of them are plexiglass framed. If you ever thought that AMC was not a part of Mopar then look at the commission of these by their Marketing Dept with an AMX and Hurst Rambler Scrambler. The whole set of 32 with 10 frames is $400. Prints each are $15. Prints with a plexiglass frame are $25. Some additional info about them.

These beautiful original Chrysler pieces were part of the Historical Art Print series produced by Chrysler Marketing in the early 1990's, and distributed to dealers through the Mopar Parts Division. Each lithograph was created from original signed hand-painted airbrushed artwork, illustrated with gouache paint. Film positive negatives were used for the plates, and a varnish was applied over the printed areas. Artists featured were Kevin Yeszin, Paul LaMontagne, and Mike Maher. I bought these a number of years ago.

Lithograph measures a large 11 X 14", produced on heavy weight textured art paper. In perfect MINT condition, just the way it was made decades ago. This is a standard frame size, and this would look fabulous framed!

If you want to pick and choose send me a message and I will work up a price. Since I am listing today on 8/26/2019 I would prefer to wait a week or so to see if anyone is interested in the whole set. The prints are low resolution, I can send a high resolution if you want.

Buyer pays frt from Houston Tx area.
Thanks FABO

KIMG2409.JPG

KIMG2404.JPG

KIMG2402.JPG

KIMG2401.JPG

KIMG2406.JPG

KIMG2411.JPG

KIMG2413.JPG

KIMG2407.JPG

KIMG2408.JPG

KIMG2412.JPG

Just going to put in Walmart frames like my other car pics. 66213. Just send me a pm with shipping info. Maybe buy 3 or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back