"Mopar" Projectors

-
Looks kinda cool, how does it mount? Looks like you drill a hole in the bottom of the door...
C

Looks kinda cool, how does it mount? Looks like you drill a hole in the bottom of the door...
C

Yeah, my doorpanels are pretty thick at the bottom so I will just drill into those. Those are the same thing as Oracle GOBO's. You can google that to see more about them. Easy to install. I have seen them on a few cars from our car club www.spacecitylx.com ... I thought it was a neat mod and cheap!

Id probably put a set behind the grille so when you pull up to the local dairy queen- it shines up on the wall in front of you. Also if you pull up towards a Chevy ot Ford- you can shine these up onto their doors haha

Id probably put a set behind the grille so when you pull up to the local dairy queen- it shines up on the wall in front of you. Also if you pull up towards a Chevy ot Ford- you can shine these up onto their doors haha
Yeah, I have seen them under the hood shining up on the bottom side of it! Looks cool like that too.

Well, I got them today! Badass I think for $27 shipped instead of the $99.95 from Oracle for the exact same thing! They look to have the 5050 smd cree led once I opened them. This pic was taken with a crappy cell phone and just hooked up to a 9V battery. Saaaaaweeeeet!

Attachments

• 1228120155.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 185
-
Back