Status
Not open for further replies.

bad57chevy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
$6,500.00
im putting a blowout price on this rolling chassis i got a 1972 dodge demon prostreet car it has draglite wheels , 10 point cage racing bucket interior ,shifter black inside has glass hood ,deck and bumpers dana rear with 5:13 gear and moser axles way to much list alum fuel cell daul batt box set-ups this car had a big block in it at one point with a auto im just not a mopar guy gonna blow the car out for 6,500 cash dont try to deal me down might trade ??... im just not a mopar guy this is a great deal for someone call me 352-428-9871 im in spring hill florida

Picture 1165.jpg

Picture 1247.jpg

Picture 1163.jpg

I'm way up here in western NY, but do you like late '70s Pontiacs with chevy engines? My buddy is a block away from a 1/8 mile track, and would trade you dead up for his '79 Trans Am with a built 355, and a ($2800) Richmond 6 speed. The car has four wheel disc brakes, and 17" Torque thrusts. $3K spent on the engine, not including the tunnel ram.
Mike

would be easiest to call me after 5:00 to discuss the car ..the car has leaf spring rear

My guy was turned off by the leaf spring rear suspension. At that point, he could get one of my Dusters, and know for sure he's getting a rust free body. Also, you're about a thousand miles south. Sorry I never got back to you. It is a good looking car. Good luck!

By the way, if you were interested in the T/A. Here's a couple of pics. He'd take the same amount you want for the Demon.

bigblock V covers 001.jpg

bigblock V covers 002.jpg

I might just be crazy enough to buy it, what would shipping cost to send it across the country to California? Also has it ever been wrecked or does it have rot or rust anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back