Mopar Rally - 06/01/08 - Fremont, CA

-
Damn that time of the year again already, Id like to go but since none of my friends are into mopars it kind of sucks walking around up there alone like a loser.

Damn that time of the year again already, Id like to go but since none of my friends are into mopars it kind of sucks walking around up there alone like a loser.
yur friends are the losers for not liking mopars.Anyways ill be there like always no car this time :angry7:

I'll be there. I'm actually doing a newspaper story on Car Show Season (one every week in June) so I might have some questions to ask some people

Anyone else? GTXperience, Prostreetduster, Sublimeswinger, Two_70darts? Anyone else in the Bay Area that I missed? We can all get together and help Sharpie with his article. LOL!

Sounds fun. My car will not be ready but like to check out the car show. Never been to this show. Need some directions/address. I'm in nor -cal 40 miles east of Sac. town off hwy 50.

Chris

68 Barracuda Formula S Convertible

I am planning on being there... without the Demon. I will probably be hanging around the Mid Peninsula Mopar club awning, chatting with Stu, the guy I got my Demon from.

Thrashard... if you still need a sunroof, I can bring the one that I have in my back yard.

Drive west on I-80 through Fairfield, then take 680 south. Get off at the Mission Blvd exit and take a left. Continue down Mission and you will see it on the left.

I am planning on being there... without the Demon. I will probably be hanging around the Mid Peninsula Mopar club awning, chatting with Stu, the guy I got my Demon from.

Thrashard... if you still need a sunroof, I can bring the one that I have in my back yard.

Brian, I only need the crank assembly and not the whole sunroof. I'll PM you.

I met Stu at the SF Rod and Customer show. Nice guy.

I think coming from that way it would be on the right. Or am i turn around?:toothy10:

You're going to be coming from Santa Clara so you would take 680 North to Mission Blvd. Exit right (or north) onto Mission Blvd and keep driving until you see the college on the right side.

I am sure that Stu will be there with his 69 RR... he is so proud of his baby! I would be too if it were mine!

I suppose that I can bring the crank handle... and I can throw the sunroof away!

I am sure that Stu will be there with his 69 RR... he is so proud of his baby! I would be too if it were mine!

I suppose that I can bring the crank handle... and I can throw the sunroof away!

Is his RR have a 426? I just saw one at a small show here on Wedsneday.

-
Back