Mopar Rallye wheels...two questions....

-

62BT409

Reaction score
1. Someone mentioned that a trim ring is not available and/or will not fit the 6" wide rallye wheel, is there any truth to this?

2. I would like to run a 6" wide or narrower on the front (15" dia) and a 7" or 8" on the rear. Trims rings will be a nice option but not necessary because the Sizzler's came w/o trim rings. I do like the color of the wheel for the Sizzler. Are there narrower rallye wheels?

26.jpg

Two questions? I didn't see any question marks. ;) Teasing, of course.

There are trim rings that will fit and look pretty close for your applications above. We have wheel guy that comes out to the Goodguy shows and he has every trim ring imaginable. Granted, they are not exact (usually in the lip area) but who the hell is going to catch it ... unless you are showing your car in a serious restored class. Otherwise, to the untrained eye, thery are going to appear very close to OEM.

Two questions? I didn't see any question marks. ;) Teasing, of course.

There are trim rings that will fit and look pretty close for your applications above. We have wheel guy that comes out to the Goodguy shows and he has every trim ring imaginable. Granted, they are not exact (usually in the lip area) but who the hell is going to catch it ... unless you are showing your car in a serious restored class. Otherwise, to the untrained eye, thery are going to appear very close to OEM.

What's a question mark:)

I'm not really sure myself, I just wanted to be a smarty-pants? (Wait, what the hell is that thing after pants!*+). How'd that sneak in there#%@ ;)
Me 2...so now we have 2 smarty-pants...being smart with each other...now that's ends in no fun ....

I don't have any for my 14's, I have several rings, just none fit mine. I would like to see a few more ralleys on cars painted body color if you have 'em without rings. Thanks.

-
Back