[FOR SALE] Mopar Rebuilt Upper Control Arms Big Ball Joint 73 74 75 76 Duster Dart Demon Valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BerryMoparBloodline

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I purchased these from Forum Member "hemi71x" back in early Spring and they have sat in my garage since. I have made a change of plans and am going with Tubular UCAs, so I am offering these for sale at the same price as I purchased them at $200 (plus shipping + FEDEX'ing with insurance, and signature delivery). The pictures below are how the UCAs were shipped to me and as they stand in my possession; were never mounted, etc. Very clean, new bushings, no rust. I am located in Hazel Green, AL 35750. If interested shoot me a PM.

Thanks In Advance,
JSBerry

Here is the information from the thread started by "hemi71x" when I purchased them:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=268798

What i have here are a pair of upper control arms that are used on the 1973-76 Mopar A Body cars such as Dart, Valiant, Duster, Demon. These control arms are required to be used on 1972 and earlier A body cars when doing a disc brake conversion to the larger 4 1/2 inch bolt pattern B or E body disc brakes or the 73-76 A body disc brakes.

I cleaned them up of all the grease and grime in the solvent tank, and then soaked them off in a solution of a product called Evaporust, to remove the surface rust from these control arms. You paint them the color, and texture paint of your choice. I will leave that up to you. A very nice pair of upper control arms. One of the best pairs that i have come across. Not rust pitted pieces of junk, from the rust bucket states here in the USA. You can't go wrong with parts starting out here in California, Nevada, Arizona.

Attachments

• UCA1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 479
  • UCA2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 480
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back