northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
I am in Massachusetts and have a home made rotiserie for sale. It has not been finish welded, but all the parts are cut to size. One end upright is all welded and the other end needs to be welded together. It is all made of heavy square stock and taken from a mopar person who posted the plans online. It has the casters and will make a nice unit when completed. It is real heavy so this sale is for local pickup only. I would like to get $400.00 for it which is less than the material cost me. If you have been ib the market for one of these, this will work fine. We no longer have use for it. send me a PM if you are interested. It is made from heavy square stock and just slides together.

I have it listed on Ebay with a $250.00 starting bid. Pictures are there as well. This is a good deal if you are in need of one of these. Just needs a little welding to complete it. Check out the pics on ebay. Just search for an auto twirler.

There was a member looking for one the other day. Can't remember who off the top of my head. Here's a bump to see if he's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back