Mopar Route 66 Pics needed

-

67gtx

Reaction score
Does anyone have photos of Mopars on Route 66. I'm doing a multimedia show for the GNRS which will have our club cars in it and a 20 minute show will be displayed on a 50" flat screen. Need photos a Mopars with route 66 in the background.

PM me
Thanks

Not sure what you are wanting

A few years ago we took a trip on part of Route 66

Here are some of my prowler on Route 66 in Ill.

Car on road with Route 66 painted on road was by a little diner in Odell
Standard Gas Station is in Odell, Ill
Mural in Pontiac, Ill at the Route 66 museum
Shell Gas Station is in Mt. Olive, Ill
Cars on bricks is part of the orginal brick Route 66 outside Springfield, Ill

View attachment Cat66.jpg

View attachment Catodell66.jpg

View attachment CatPontiac66.jpg

View attachment Catsonbricks66.jpg

View attachment Catsshell66a.jpg

If you would like full size of any of my pictures send me your email in a PM

View attachment CatCozydog66.jpg
Cozy Dog Springfield

View attachment CatGoodPIE66.jpg

View attachment CatsAlanta66b.jpg

View attachment CatsChurch66.jpg

View attachment CatsoldRT66.jpg

View attachment CatsRT66oldroad.jpg

View attachment Catsshell66a.jpg

I would like to make the rest of Route 66. We have been to Chicago to the start of Route66 took as much as we could to St. Louis. In 2007 we were on some of it in Oklahoma.

This year we were to go to Springfield MO and take it to Cal to the end. My wife had Hip replacement in June so we had to cancel. Hope to do it in the near future. many places are being torn down or in really bad condition. There are still a lot of neat places and met so many nice people.

The owners of the diners are so friendly, in Pontiac we got a tour of town by the town manager. He showed us a good place to eat and then returned to get each of us a booklet on the town. Most places have registry books and want to know where you come from.

People come from all over the world to travel Route 66. It is done by groups on Motorcycles, hot rods and what was described as road race. cars

I have a lot of pictures and one of the POA members even did a DVD that is great. Let me know if I can help.

-
Back