Mopar Shops

-

eric22

Reaction score
Anyone know of any mopar shops around the city? NY to be exact I'm in Staten Island some mopar guys here but no shops:angry7:

I'm in the bronx and would like to know the same thing. I do know some mopar guys in brooklyn, their specialty are transmissions.

I just had my tranny done last year in brooklyn but I wouldve preferred a mopar shop instead of some street mechanic

I'm lookin' for the same, everything is either ford or gm.

I dont know of any Mopar specialty engine or tranny shops, Maybe talk to member "Moper" for your engine and tranny needs. If you ever need any other work (chassis, suspension, exterior or interior work, engine and tranny swaps) I'm all ways looking to do side work. Im 2 minutes from the NY border.

Thanks alot AdamR will definitely be coming your way for chassis and suspension BTW would you be able to pull an engine out and paint it?

I always love these threads,got news for all you people there is NO such thing as mopar,chevy,ford machine shops,there are good/excellent ones and bad ones..any machinist worth the money can build or do the machine work for any brand,matter of fact the shop that did my work does mostly Chevy engines but i'd like to see anyone match their quality of work,just find yourself a good one and stick with 'em...

What about Mancini Racing or Hughes Engines ? Are they not Mopar only shops ?

How about if he asked for a shop that specializes in Mopars. While I agree that someone that is capable of doing great work on one make should be able to do just as good of a job on another make doesnt mean they will.

I wouldnt go to a foot Doctor to have Heart surgery.

What about Mancini Racing or Hughes Engines ? Are they not Mopar only shops ?

How about if he asked for a shop that specializes in Mopars. While I agree that someone that is capable of doing great work on one make should be able to do just as good of a job on another make doesnt mean they will.

I wouldnt go to a foot Doctor to have Heart surgery.

Does'nt mean those socalled mopar only shops are giving you the best work either,i've heard horror stories from people that had work done by Hughes,and more then one time too..i know a couple of engine builders that get a laugh out of hearing people ask if they ONLY work on mopars,you can either build engines right (any brand)or not theres no in between..

There is a shop in Poughkeepsie NY (spelled wrong) called J and B they build prostock motors etc they are chevy and ford guys but they can screw together a mopar they did mine they are excellent as far as anyone to put a motor together well.... not true many think they know what to do and they are wrong most of the time if its more then a stock set up if you want the tele number let me know these guys are pros not some wanabees trust me and they have a dyno there as well

-
Back