Mopar show in CA anytime soon????

-
There is the big Rod & Custom show at the Cow Palace (in SF) if anyone wants to meet up. I believe it is Valentine's Day weekend.

there is the capitol city mopars show in rancho cordova, usually in june,
and the mopar alley show in fremont in july.
these are the best all mopar meets i know of in the nor-cal area.
check thier websites for info on the upcoming events when it gets a little closer to the time.
Doug

Big swap meet in Turlock in January. Not mopars only, but a pretty big swap meet.

What about the Good Guys show? They usually have one in the spring time around March or April if I remember correct.

There is the big Rod & Custom show at the Cow Palace (in SF) if anyone wants to meet up. I believe it is Valentine's Day weekend.

Update: The San Francisco Rod, Custom & Motorcycle Show is Feb. 20-22 at the Cow Palace. Granted, this isn't a Mopar show only but it is pretty damn sweet anyways. I prefer to hang in the bottom buildings where the old Gassers and rods are at vs the big dollar toys. If you want Mopar-only, you are going to have to wait until late Spring/Summer.

I would be down to meet up with some guys up there and check out the cars if anybody wanted to? If I am not mistaken thats the show my uncle is going to have his old Mercury in.

I'll be there. I'm taking that whole week off for my birthday and so i can get some bodywork done on the dart.

Well, I'll give you all an update on the Rod and Custom show....

I have been informed that the lower buildings are not open to any cars, no rat rods, suedes, or anything else. My club got just a small section in the south hall.

I will probably still go, it is cool regardless.

-
Back