Mopar Sign

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
got one sign to send out

and 2 more to make this week

anyone else while im at it?

amzchad,
I would like one with the Barracuda logo from the fender of a 65. I can provide you with the image, if needed!
Great to see an all American boy such as yourself who doesn't want a handout like so many of the children I teach. Congratulations also to your parents for raising you to believe in the value of working to make your own way. Your work shows good craftsmanship! I am in no hurry so you can get some of the others done. Make sure to get photos of each one so you can create an "online catalog" I would also suggest that everytime you make one, duplicate at least one and list it on ebag, people on there pay outrageous prices for unique, quality, cool things like this. I know, because I have.

bamacuda
aka David

I am going to try to attach an image. I haven't done this before. I am interested in the word "barracuda" not the fish. David

amzchad,
I would like one with the Barracuda logo from the fender of a 65. I can provide you with the image, if needed!
Great to see an all American boy such as yourself who doesn't want a handout like so many of the children I teach. Congratulations also to your parents for raising you to believe in the value of working to make your own way. Your work shows good craftsmanship! I am in no hurry so you can get some of the others done. Make sure to get photos of each one so you can create an "online catalog" I would also suggest that everytime you make one, duplicate at least one and list it on ebag, people on there pay outrageous prices for unique, quality, cool things like this. I know, because I have.

bamacuda
aka David

plymouth_barracuda1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back