Not open for further replies.

Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Contact seller
I have a new full set (8 pairs) of Mopar Performance solid roller lifters for small block Mopar race blocks with 59 degree tappet angle that require a taller lifter. The Mopar part number is P5007399. Roller wheel is 0.81".
These lifters are in their original packaging and look to be in excellent shape. These lifters do not provide pushrod oiling.

Price is $580 shipped in the lower 48 states. I will ship internationally for the additional cost.

PM me with questions.

R3 Roller Lifters 1.JPG

R3 Roller Lifters 2.JPG

R3 Roller Lifters 3.JPG

R3 Roller Lifters 4.JPG

R3 Roller Lifters 5.JPG

R3 Roller Lifters 6.JPG

Yes they fit standard blocks. They are slightly taller to fit the larger lifter bosses of the R3.

Do these lifters require blocking the oil passage on one side of an LA block?

There is no need to block the oil to either side of the lifter bores if the parts you are using, including the lifters work well together. It depends on the rest of your combination to be sure.

However like any type of lifter, that depends on several factors including the cams lift, rocker arm ratio and the blocks lifter bores condition. Does the cam lift expose the oil band in the lifter, which is more likely as lift grows and if the blocks top of the lifter bores are chamfered from the factory (exposed more lifter at the top), and how worn are the lifter bores.

Blocking/reducing the oil to both tappet banks by bushing the lifter bores or blocking the oil to the tappet bores will certainly maximize oil to the rotating assembly and eliminate oil bleed volume and pressure loss from the lifter bores.

These rockers do have oil band recesses FYI which can be seen in some of the pictures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back