Mopar Smallblock STR-!2 intake needed !!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon340GSS

Own three Mr.Norms Demons
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello to ALL.
I am in need of a Edelbrock STR-12 cross ram intake manifold for a small block mopar.
I have owned and sold two of them over the last 20 years, BUT am now wanting to put the car back to the way it was back then, And regret selling the last one ( went to a six pack)..
Yes, I know what they go for $$$$$..
I last sold mine on Ebay for 2400.00 complete to a guy in Hawaii. (manifold, carbs, linkage, air cleaner assy).. a few years ago...

I am looking for another small block mopar cross ram complete or / in any condition .
I can repair the ones that have cracked tops to look like new, unrepaired condition.
Please contact me with the price and pictures.
Here or on ebay or moparts....
Seriously need one to restore a race car to "back in the day" look.
Contact me here please or thru the other sites.

Collector of original Mr Norm Grand Spaulding Dodges...

I am also on ebay and Moparts .com same as here as, Demon340GSS,

I wish i could help you Grant, but i have none. Just want to let you know to pull your Ph# out of your post and ask that PM's be sent to you. It's against the rules, and the mods will remove you post. Good luck finding the manifold.

I wish i could help you Grant, but i have none. Just want to let you know to pull your Ph# out of your post and ask that PM's be sent to you. It's against the rules, and the mods will remove you post. Good luck finding the manifold.

Thankyou for the info,
On some of the other sites they pull your post if you Dont add your contact info.., My bad.
Thankyou for the info.
Still looking to purchase an STR-12 intake manifold for anyone that know of one for sale and I get it, I will try to help them in some way..?
Grant Eaton
Demon340GSS

Contact Fabo member Superdart426, Bob is his name. He always has cool stuff like that for sale, I thought he had one for sale before on here. Good luck!

I think moparclown mentioned to someone in another post that for a good offer he might consider selling his.

Dang it. I just realized oldmanrick had beat me to it.

Thanks guys,it would have to be a real good offer to get me to take it off.

Attachments

• 000_3972.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 377
I just removed mine and will be trying out the M1 on my cuda.

Attachments

• 101_9048.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 101_9052.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 267
I just removed mine and will be trying out the M1 on my cuda.

I bought one with a second top off ebay and have found another that I am hoping to get to build a back up motor and try some things with for a drag race car.
I have one of the holley strip dominators ( thats what the M1 is copied from) and it ran great. Let me know what you think after you get it dialed in.
Grant Eaton.

There is another one on eBay right now.

$(KGrHqRHJB!E+OFPloPmBQUocDskig~~60_57.JPG

Attachments

• $(KGrHqRHJB!E+OFPloPmBQUocDskig~~60_14.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 256
I bought one with a second top off ebay and have found another that I am hoping to get to build a back up motor and try some things with for a drag race car.
I have one of the holley strip dominators ( thats what the M1 is copied from) and it ran great. Let me know what you think after you get it dialed in.
Grant Eaton.

Will do
I am very curious as to how it will run now,drove it on the street last night and will say that its totally different with the M1 and a 950hp holley.
My best at the track with the str12 and my mild build 360 was a 12.41 and it would love to run pretty consistant 12.58 at 107 mph.
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back