Mopar Smorgasboard! Barnyard Sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow 70 challenger and 70 superbee would be nice, i wouldnt even mind having those AMCs. do you have a link to the craigslist add? i cant get craigslist to pop up

I have been trying to contact the guy and havn't been able to get ahold of him. Left several messages now but no return call.
I agree, that 70 Bee would be awesome.
He must have more cars as he claims over 100 and I surely didn't see that many in the pictures.
Anyone else out there been able to get ahold of the guy??

I got it to come up.

Lots of cool cars. I wonder how reasonable he is. That being said, I am not in a position to buy much so I will watch I guess.

Too bad, he is right up the road.

ROB

Right up the road??

If I cannot get him to answer the phone, would you maybe be able to go and Raz the guy to call me or give me a price on the 70's barracuda's and the 70 Super bee??

Maybe get an email address for the guy??

I mean in a rural Oregon sense. Like 90 miles to the north.

I have to drive 50 miles for food so it is relative.

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

ROB

He has a little of everything! I need that 390 Ford w/ 2-4's for my 71' F-100!!!

I'll bet he has one or two cars in there I'd love to have, but Oregon is the other side of the world from IL.

Thanks Jeeper,
I understand as I also live in the middle of nowhere.

Still, noone's gotten ahold of the guy yet??
I'm surprised!!

seen several cars in there I would like to have

the hudson PU would make a cool daily driver

wife would like the blue 68, not sure if it was the RR or a satilite

yellow Corvette

68 Mustang FB

yellow "E" cuda with black hood with scoop

too bad it is so far away from Indiana

I spoke with Mike today. He says he wants 10K for the three barracuda's. One is complete, supposedly with a 383 originally,however, no 72 came with a 383. two of the cars are parts cars.
I also asked about the 70 Bee. that is a project car and he wants 10K. No engine or transmission.
He says he has the opportunity to scrap the lot of cars and they will pay him good money for the metal. However he will not sale those cars for the premium prices. Actually his prices seem more than premium.
so unforunately, he will probably end up scrapping a bunch of them.
On the bright side he did say that he has had over 50 calls in one day.
He says he is getting over run with calls.
Nice guy.

Im sure the guys at the scrap yard will give him 10K for the super bee & another 10K for the three cuda's. What a shame. If he would just sell them off cheap they could go to a good home instead of being crushed......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back