mopar stright and narrow

-

440jedi

Reaction score
hello all a-body owners out there, I was finally convinced to join up after years and years of pestering by my best friend /6 matt. I'm only nineteen although from working in my dads shop since I was just beginning high school, classic cars have always have spoken to my soul. It was just sheer and dumb that at the same time matt showed me the way of the mopar straight and narrow for my dad is an avid chevy guy. so, here I am, I currently and most unfortunately do not own an a-body as of yet but im working my way there, I also feel that i should let on that even thoughI love a-body's my dream is to own an 70 barracuda with a 440 working under the hood.

Jed say hi to the folks of mopar anonomous. Everybody, this is jed. After years of chevy liking and a brief period of Toyota Corrolla station wagon forrays, jed comes to us with a short winding road of mopar addiction.

He now knows the only cure is more mopar.... and cowbell....

I missed something in regards to cowbell... Exhaust tips are the only thing ringing in my head...

Welcome! Here's some Cowbell for ya!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDiXPx2OqPI"]"Carol Of The Belts" by Here Come The Mummies - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome to FABO, and glad you have "seen the light." Good luck on that 440 Cuda search, but don't pass up a good A-body. They are usually more affordable than the E-bodies too.

-
Back