Mopar the Minnesota way

-

mnmopar

Reaction score
this is how we roll in Minnesota during the winter (about 20 feet from the garage)

Attachments

• DSC_0060a.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC_0063a.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC_0064a.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC_0066a.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 239
COOL! I'm in northern Wi. went and fired up my Duster on Thursday. Was to nice of a day. In the upper 20's. Go figure. We think it's warm with those temps.

Yep! Just got her back on the ground. All new front suspension, steering and brakes.

A little extra carbon monoxide in the garage makes 20 seem like 50...

Awesome man! Great day to pull her out and get some sun! I had intentions of working on my car. Unfortunately other things came up so that didnt happen.

Feels pretty good after the 70+ days with negative below 0 temps.

Boy we must have PO'ed the folks north of the border. Sending us all the cold and beating both our Olympic hockey team's .:hockey::D

Wow, just yesterday my car would have slid down that driveway with all the ice we had just north of you, thats Minn. weather for you

Got to do something to force the good weather our way. what's the first event this year?

Thanks mnmopar, I just fired up the Polara. Would've dine it yesterday but the battery needed charging. It's only a matter of time and I'll be cruising!

When we lived in Mankato,Mn 25 years ago, we had a 73 Satellite Sebring winter driver I bought for $300. My wife drove it to work one winter day and the right lower quarter dropped off dragging on the road by the wheel lip moulding. There she was all dressed up kicking at it to get it off. She dropped it in the trunk thinking I'd want to reattach it. I had such a good chuckle. I love my wife.

-
Back