-
Status
Not open for further replies.

King

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
With a new baby on the way it's time to move my extras Mopar toys out. If you need anything just let me know. Shipping will be actual cost.
I also have a bunch of non Mopar Hot Wheels to sell.
Thanks Brian

All priced in my photo bucket:
http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu352/KING-33/HW FOR SALE/?start=0
CAR0167.jpg

CAR0107.jpg

CAR0103.jpg

CAR0105.jpg

CAR0054.jpg

CAR0065.jpg

CAR0066.jpg

CAR0069.jpg

CAR0075.jpg

CAR0018.jpg

CAR0021.jpg

CAR0027.jpg

Dodge Demon:
DEMON02.jpg

DEMON01.jpg

DEMON03.jpg

I have 6 loose mint ones. $.75 EACH.
Thanks Brian

I remember reading about that in here....That is so cool, they made one of your car.....How much....shipped to 13801

Wish I could sell/send you one but it has been 3 years since it was released and I have not been able to find any for over a year now because I would like to have a few more. If there is a demand for them Johnny Lightning said they would manufacture and release more.

What about this idea? If a lot of people here on FABO wood start e-mailing Johnny Lightning and request my A-Body Mopar maybe we could get them to release a few more runs of it. I had asked that they add the spoiler on the trunk lid as well but they came with the demand request. When they were release they could be found a Wal-Mart. K-Mart, Toys-R-Us, and I have found a few at swap meets as well. This photos shows all the personaly owned cars that were in this set, each sold independently.

Thoughts Please

2005 New Johnny Lightning Cars.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back