-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   1
Contact seller
I'm going to sell off some of my Toys! If your looking for anything special let me know. I have a lot of Johnny Lightnings, Matchbox, ertl's, and other stuff!

E-mail me at [email protected] :cheers:

MVC-004S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

MVC-006S.JPG

MVC-007S.JPG

MVC-008S.JPG

MVC-009S.JPG

MVC-010S.JPG

I wish they made early darts like mine.. the closest i can find is Rusty Rust-ese from the disney movie Cars!!

frank,,,whats with the 30 truck ?? and would you sell one of the iroc daytonas ? the blue one,,,??? how much truck and daytona ?? im sure the detail on the daytona isnt very good,,,never seen one of those plastic or metal ??? shame they didnt make a darrell alderman prostocker out of thoes,,,

[email protected]

Frank, any interest in trading? I don't know if you are looking for anything. It looks like you have everything all ready. I am just looking for variations of the (real) cars I own.

Don't suppose there is a Dart in there? Preferably 70-72 era, but could go for a 69 too.

Frank, any interest in trading? I don't know if you are looking for anything. It looks like you have everything all ready. I am just looking for variations of the (real) cars I own.

What cars are you looking for? I'm really looking just to sell, but I'm selling at what I paid(or less)! :cheers:

71 or 71 satellite.gtx,or road runners,pm me with what ya have on those,ill prob forget to check back.Also,any dukes of hazzard stuff,preferably roscoes police car in any size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back