-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoluv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nice used pair of TTI big block Headers for Mopar 440. Part number TTI440-218. These are $866 new. I'll take $600 obo.

PM me here....

FROM TTI:
Our Big Block "Step" Headers are constructed of 16 gauge mild steel tubing, mandrel bent on sophisticated computer controlled bending machines for precise fit and uninterrupted exhaust flow. The mandrel bending process maintains a constant inside diameter of the tube for a smoother finish with no restriction of flow and no crimping of the tubes.

2" O.D. primary tubes / steps up to 2-1/8" secondary tubes / merged into 3.5" collectors

3/8" thick laser-cut header and collector flanges, contoured for a leak free fit

"Step" design provides low-end response and top-end horsepower gain

Above the steering center link design (under chassis) offers maximum header to ground clearance

Full length header design for proven power gains

One piece header tubes / No slip tubes

Fits Applications:

1967-1976 "A"-bodies: 440 RB-Engines / Must use a Tubular K-frame, Coil Over Suspension.

1962-1974 "B"-bodies: Direct fit

1970-1974 "E"-bodies: Direct fit

I have a nice used pair of TTI big block Headers for Mopar 440. Part number TTI440-218. These are $866 new. I'll take $600 obo.

PM me here....

FROM TTI:
Our Big Block "Step" Headers are constructed of 16 gauge mild steel tubing, mandrel bent on sophisticated computer controlled bending machines for precise fit and uninterrupted exhaust flow. The mandrel bending process maintains a constant inside diameter of the tube for a smoother finish with no restriction of flow and no crimping of the tubes.

2" O.D. primary tubes / steps up to 2-1/8" secondary tubes / merged into 3.5" collectors

3/8" thick laser-cut header and collector flanges, contoured for a leak free fit

"Step" design provides low-end response and top-end horsepower gain

Above the steering center link design (under chassis) offers maximum header to ground clearance

Full length header design for proven power gains

One piece header tubes / No slip tubes

Fits Applications:

1967-1976 "A"-bodies: 440 RB-Engines / Must use a Tubular K-frame, Coil Over Suspension.

1962-1974 "B"-bodies: Direct fit

1970-1974 "E"-bodies: Direct fit
they coated/ pics would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back