Moparfest 2015

-
Here is a Picture that I have of almost the entire row. Congrats to Rod (Rodzilla) for making the March 2015 Mopar Collectors Guide. Nice Article / Well Done. Nice shot of his Demon in the Front Row.

Attachments

• IMG_20140816_145603.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 239
I'll be driving up there for sure. Maybe if anyone in Chatham/Sarnia Area is going up we can do a nice Mopar line-up runnin up the highway that morning

I will be coming through Sarnia on my way there.

Yes, I remember last year you were debating between Moparfest and Woodward. Which one did you go to ?
You driving up or trailering ?
I no longer have a truck nor trailer so my only option will be driving the car up

I'm sure by time Aug. comes we will have a few to cruise with :burnout:

Here is a Picture that I have of almost the entire row. Congrats to Rod (Rodzilla) for making the March 2015 Mopar Collectors Guide. Nice Article / Well Done. Nice shot of his Demon in the Front Row.

Thank you kindly. Could I also bug you for a hi res copy of this lineup photo?

I will be going to Moparfest for sure. No comparison in my opinion. I will likely trailer there, 6 hrs on my vinyl seats in August is a bit too haot for my old body.

I will be going to Moparfest for sure. No comparison in my opinion. I will likely trailer there, 6 hrs on my vinyl seats in August is a bit too haot for my old body.

Aim the cross vents and drive faster , that's what gets me there .

-
Back