Moparfest 2015

-
Damn you beat me to the post LOL ! I was on the site last night looking at gifts and saw that registration was open , I guess I better get registered at the too Radisson now , should have never told you guys about that place eh ! lol here's a tip if you plan on staying Sunday night don't book it now , I always get Saturday night for half price but if you wait until you are checked in you can get Sunday for half price as well with their Sunday Night Stay-over deal .

WOW you guys are early... I guess not if you have to book rooms, but dam, now ya got me thinking about the good times coming... hava good x-mas and we'll see everyone next year

Holy frig...14 hasnt ended and 2015 registration is open?? Thanks for helping solve Christmas shopping for us...LOL Looking fwd to seeing you all there again next year.

No you have to state on your Registration that you want to park in the FABO club area and then they issue a club parking tag to hang from your rearview mirror , theres a box on the application form that asks if you are with a club .

Preregistered and have my room reservation at the party place (Best Western)

Scott had mentioned maybe trying something different in 2015 like staying in Guelph and going to the burnout competition Saturday night. that would interest me.

I registered but didn't book the hotel yet . Guelph sounds like a neat idea . The cold weather last year took a lot of the fun out of the party at the hotel . The dinners at the restaurants were awesome tho eh !

Hey I recognize theses guys :D

From the Moparfest site.

Attachments

• DSCN4447_zps049681ab.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 458
  • DSCN4451_zps660e11df.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 459
Right on. This will be my second year and all I can say is, what a great bunch of guys. They make you feel welcome. Make sure you asked for FABO club parking ;-)

Yeah we'll drink with just about anybody ,especially if they bring beer eh!

yeah after seeing it I went through the shows photobucket account and only found those 2 pics plus a pic of Scotty's plate and a pick of what looks like Mike Cuda lined up with a green Dart and a white Dart which is strange because we were all parked together .

Hey Chris here's another for you. I was the one parked across from you.

Nice pic but it doesn't actually show the FABO lineup eh ! just seemed strange that they take pics all over the grounds and no group photo of our cars turn up .

-
Back