Mopars around the world (France)

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
j ai donc constate une augmentation des chaines youtube presentant des mopars et des voitures classiques en france ainsi qu en europe.

j aimerais voir plus de constructions francaises ou europeennes sur fabo pour voir ce qui est disponible pour soutenir le hobby dans differentes parties du monde

j ai donc constate une augmentation des chaines youtube presentant des mopars et des voitures classiques en france ainsi qu en europe.

j aimerais voir plus de constructions francaises ou europeennes sur fabo pour voir ce qui est disponible pour soutenir le hobby dans differentes parties du monde

English is the language here

I really thought more people in usa and Canada (not just the Montreal area) would speak French. It really is the sister language to English.

I learned French as a kid because the school I went to required every kid to be proficient in 4 languages, mandatory.

To my surprise, I moved to the U.S. and I'm finding that hardly anyone knows a second language and most i know can't even speak English correctly. I figured it was just my area in Colorado but I guess it's across the USA.

I really thought more people in usa and Canada (not just the Montreal area) would speak French. It really is the sister language to English.

I learned French as a kid because the school I went to required every kid to be proficient in 4 languages, mandatory.

To my surprise, I moved to the U.S. and I'm finding that hardly anyone knows a second language and most i know can't even speak English correctly. I figured it was just my area in Colorado but I guess it's across the USA.
Had to take 2nd language in junior high and took French. Mr. Papillon was a bit of an ***. Now I can basically only count to 3 and say yes and no in French
Speak more Spanish and much more usable in the USA.
Uno mas cerveza por pavor senorita.

Look across this forum. It is hard enough to get people to spell and write correctly.

Same here sis, I took Dutch, English, German and French

You heard the old joke, right?

What do you call someone who speaks three languages?

Trilingual

What do you call someone who speaks 2 languages?

Bilingual

What do you call someone who speaks only one language?

American!

Had to take 2nd language in junior high and took French. Mr. Papillon was a bit of an ***. Now I can basically only count to 3 and say yes and no in French
Speak more Spanish and much more usable in the USA.
Uno mas cerveza por pavor senorita.
When I was in high school, foreign language was a option and as it should be.

Same here sis, I took Dutch, English, German and French

You heard the old joke, right?

What do you call someone who speaks three languages?

Trilingual

What do you call someone who speaks 2 languages?

Bilingual

What do you call someone who speaks only one language?

American!
Yeah, the only country where you are considered educated speaking one language

...was  an option...
the four i mentioned were not optional, i had to take them
Latin and Greek were optional though

(if i had known back then what i know now, i betcha i would have taken Greek too)

-
Back