Mopars at e-town...

-
I'll be there spectating but unless there is some supernatural force of nature working in my favor, I won't have my car ready. I'll kepp working on it, there's always a possibility but it ain't looking good. Motor is almost done but not broken in yet. Trans is almost done too but I need to make sure it's good before I start beating on it. Also have to re-do some brake lines and couple odds and ends. Just not enough time with two rugrats.

Gonna shoot for Mopar Day at Lebanon Valley towards the end of Sept.

ill probably go to etown. only a couple miles from home.

'70 hemi-orange duster..'70 white dart..'68 notch cuda'..

sorry i never made it to the pits or staging lanes or the grand stand, took several hours looking at the cars and the tons of parts in the swap meet,,,,thanks for the invite

What did you blow up Dave?

Or were you just putting on a show smoking the tires all the way down the track like an old fueler? :burnout:

You coming out to Lebanon Valley just booked track rental on Fri. Mopar day on Sat. Nostalgia on Sun.(nothing newer then '72) my kind of racing:D:D

You coming out to Lebanon Valley just booked track rental on Fri. Mopar day on Sat. Nostalgia on Sun.(nothing newer then '72) my kind of racing:D:D

Hope so. Actually working on my engine this evening, came in to look something up. Trans is done.

I haven't been to E-town in almost 10yrs and I wanted to go this year but family & work tied me up! I heard the drags were great but how was the swap meet area? Were there lots of private sellers or mostly vendors? How was the seller attendance? Was it packed with private sellers for good deals or mostly vendors? I'll try again next year!

I haven't been to E-town in almost 10yrs and I wanted to go this year but family & work tied me up! I heard the drags were great but how was the swap meet area? Were there lots of private sellers or mostly vendors? How was the seller attendance? Was it packed with private sellers for good deals or mostly vendors? I'll try again next year!

Ya the racing was good both days the car show on Sat. looked good don't really pay attention to it,swap meet looked small, not to many vendors showed up..

-
Back