Mopars at Lebanon Valley dragway

-

604B1duster

Reaction score
A7C6D16A-FEBA-40E5-ADF3-225830E52017.jpeg
Went to the track today for the first time out this year. It was open test n tune and Mopars today, mopars only tomorrow.
My car has been sitting in the trailer all year.... busy busy. Took the day off Friday to drain the antifreeze out of the car, charge the battery, and look it over. Had to keep it out of the 9s and told them I’d run like 10.20s. Took my time, drove it around a little to get things warmed up, set the tire pressure, and made a pass. Got out of it just before the stripe and ran a 10.10 at 137. Went back to the trailer and it starts raining. Loaded up and drove home, 1hr45min. Today was in the hi 50s, tmrw it’s only supposed to be 40 degrees, was thinking of going back but May go next Saturday instead , last weekend of the year and supposed to be A little warmer. Saw some nice cars and a few familiar Mopar faces

Last edited:
My son n I were going ,a friend of our builds early broncos up there .we woke up on Long island to light rain and decided to not go and stay home and work on his dart , although we we're really looking forward to the weekend up there. Hope to mavye get up soon ,love the Daytona btw

Drizzled a bit on sat and they called it. Sunday was COLD and windy! Cars were moving around a bunch on the top end. Track hooked fine for me. Had fun.

I had a good time. The people were nice,the cars and trucks were very nice. The track was sticky and the car loved the cold air. The hardest part of the day was finding a "double duty" parking spot so as not to drive through people between rounds, but the crowd was light and it ended up being a non issue.

-
Back