Mopar's at Mason Dixon Dragway car ****

-

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Since I seen alot of car **** this weekend,so I would share some from the Mopar show at Mason Dixon Dragway. It truned out to be a beautiful day for the show and Alot of cars were there. I even heard it is about as good as Englishtown. I was suprised that 2 more Demon 340 cars came in after me,a plum crazy ,and sassey grass. A stock '72 B5 blue demon was there but not sure if it was a 340 car,but it looked good. The A body class seemed to outnumber any other class there.

John

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

Here is two pics of a Challenger R/T and beside his fender tag was another fender tag that said "SPECIAL HANDLING". Can anyone shed some light on this?

Also anybody else that has pics of this show can add them here on this thread if they like.

John

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

Hey Jay

this was a great sunday in the country at the Mason Dixson dragway mopar event....I spoke with you for a while wth Ton the owner of the purple demon. Did the trophts ever get handed out?...Well we were driving back on rt 15 and just passed the Pa line when we saw a cop in the bushes at that time we were playing around about 75 mph......thought we were done for...but he necer came after us anyway thanks for the pics they are nice.....wow never seen that many demons in one place before. Joe

Thanks for the nice pics. I was there too. What a great turn out. Lots of great cars in the show and plenty on the track! Any one know what the orange Dart with the 5.7 hemi and white interior ran? Nice car.

Hey Jay

this was a great sunday in the country at the Mason Dixson dragway mopar event....I spoke with you for a while wth Ton the owner of the purple demon. Did the trophts ever get handed out?...Well we were driving back on rt 15 and just passed the Pa line when we saw a cop in the bushes at that time we were playing around about 75 mph......thought we were done for...but he necer came after us anyway thanks for the pics they are nice.....wow never seen that many demons in one place before. Joe
The trophies started to get handed out around 4:30pm. As for the cop in the bushes on Rt.15,he was busy with a customer when I rolled through.

John

Thank you for a great morning car show j-miller for me to enjoy with my coffee this morning :cheers:

Nice Pics, that is Mopar Country, I lived near there in Hagerstown MD when I was stationed at Camp David good stuff!!!

The trophies started to get handed out around 4:30pm. As for the cop in the bushes on Rt.15,he was busy with a customer when I rolled through.

John
Hey Jay, I have the purple Demon. Was just wondering if I placed for a trophy. Had to leave for Jersey before they got handed out. Tom.

Hey Jay, I have the purple Demon. Was just wondering if I placed for a trophy. Had to leave for Jersey before they got handed out. Tom.
Tom, neither of us placed for a trophy. I left right after they were done handing out trophies out in our class. I too wanted to get home..........John

P.S. Also glad to see you joined up here too.

Here is two pics of a Challenger R/T and beside his fender tag was another fender tag that said "SPECIAL HANDLING". Can anyone shed some light on this?

Wasn't that the tag they put on T/A's and AAR's?

I love the odd second fender tags, I've got one that says "Body In White, Special Mask, Special Paint, Special Order" that I took off of a junked '74 Monaco police car that I'm going to put on the Valiant to mess with people.

-
Back