Mopars at the Battleship, Mobile AL

-

viperredduster

Reaction score
Went to Mobile Saturday for Mopars at the Battleship with the rig and was fortunate enough to win Best A Body and Top 40 Pre 1975. I wish I would have thought to get more pictures of the other cars but was busy admiring all the correctly branded cars that were in attendance. Well here are some pics of my junk and a ZR1 killer.

caad0e68.jpg

3a938fb5.jpg

5365d8c7.jpg

23eea899.jpg

f0229023.jpg

7abf576c.jpg

31bcd65c.jpg

3b5f103f.jpg

ea224b06.jpg

Don't happen to know if I won one do you? I couldn't stick around for the awards (baby was a pain in the ***) Your car was awesome.

Yeah I can imagine your baby was tired by the time they finally got the awards out. It took them longer this year because of the awesome turnout. And I am pretty sure you won top 40 but not sure. There were a few awards that werent spoken for so it could have been you.

Yeah I remembered walking by your car and saw the FABO sticker but I didnt see anyone around ha.

Car looked awesome Saturday. I didn't take mine, but was there trying to sell some parts. Great show and great weather this year.

Was there last June at The Long Haulers ceremony at the end
of The Power Tour. It was a great place to visit.

Congrats on your award.

I didn't drive my car but was there. Should have drove I guess considering I live about an hour away. I do have a whole bunch of pictures and was gonna post a lot of them when I have time to resize them. I wish I would have asked before the show if anyone was going, would love to have met ya'll that went. Some friends of mine brought their cars...I walked around and bought some parts. Had a great time for sure.

I didn't drive my car but was there. Should have drove I guess considering I live about an hour away. I do have a whole bunch of pictures and was gonna post a lot of them when I have time to resize them. I wish I would have asked before the show if anyone was going, would love to have met ya'll that went. Some friends of mine brought their cars...I walked around and bought some parts. Had a great time for sure.

Yeah, I would have liked to have met some of the FABO folks that were there too. Gonna try to make the Mopar gathering at Crusin' the Coast this year. Maybe I can look you up then.

Yeah, I would have liked to have met some of the FABO folks that were there too. Gonna try to make the Mopar gathering at Crusin' the Coast this year. Maybe I can look you up then.

I saw you there in the swap meet section. You were wearing the same t-shirt I was (black FABO) You were in the middle of what looked like a riveting conversation so I didnt want to interupt. Would have came back but....baby :cussing:

I'll be at the gathering in Long Beach for sure. I get pumped about Crusin The Coast as soon as it turns spring.

-
Back