Mopars at the Mall

-

roosduster

Colorado Mopar
Reaction score
The annual August car show for Colorado Mopar is being moved to The Streets of Southglenn and is presented by Colorado Mopar and Sears. The address for the show is 6911 S University Blvd, Centennial, CO. The date will be August 21st, 2010. I will post more details when they are finalized.

So, what made them move it down there? Is that mall even still open, I haven't been there for 20+ years. It will have more room though.

More room was the number one reason, ran out of space at Gunther Toodys last year and also the ownership, or who leases them, of the buildings the show was by changed. The mall is open, they tore it down and rebuilt it into an outdoor mall and now call it the Streets of Southglenn. Sears in the major sponsor and also a lot of the surrounding businesses are excited about it also, so should provide opportunity for great door prizes and other amenities.

I plan to get there! Say roos, where's that Duster been?

I am glad you will be there. It has been sitting in my driveway. The engine has been in the garage since October, planned on repainting it. I got the primer coat on and it got to cold and don't have a heater or a heated garage. So hopefully soon when it warms up more I'll be able to finish that and the other long list of projects I have for it.

-
Back