Mopars at the Park

-

triumphman

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
November 2, 2013 Tulsa, Oklahoma
Where? The drag strip of course....What will happen?
Drag races, Car/Truck Show, and Swap meet....
The strip is one of the stickiest in the nation...
Who will be there? Me of course:finga:... I have been there to race, to show, and now to swap and enjoy. And some of the finest Mopars in the middle of the country will be there for sure....
See you there....

I too will be there!! This is a great show, put on by a couple of die-hard mopar fans!! So if you are not doing anything, you need to come on out with your Mopar and enjoy the day!! I will be there with my 2013 Ram R/T!! My 68 Dart is still on jack stands waiting for me to put the 4-speed back in!!

Attachments

• 2013matpb.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 350
I too will be there!! This is a great show, put on by a couple of die-hard mopar fans!! So if you are not doing anything, you need to come on out with your Mopar and enjoy the day!! I will be there with my 2013 Ram R/T!! My 68 Dart is still on jack stands waiting for me to put the 4-speed back in!!

Where did you find the flyer? I have tried to find one and never could.

I will be doing the swap... Sold my Dakota R/T this past spring....Have a variety of "A" body and 5.9 Magnum parts...
Started body work last week on the "75" Dart. I will be driving my White Dakota with a red trailer attached.
Stop by...

I wanna I wanna I wanna be there!!! I will have to attend a High School band marching contest near there the same day. Maybe I can talk my sweet bride into stopping by and seeing a few cars and a walk through of swap items...

-
Back