Mopars at the Red Barn

-
Sadly, I won't be attending, I just wished there were more "Mopar Activities" like this near me......I don't think theres a real "Car Show" thats truely local to me come to think of it..... Isn't that sad!?

I'll be up there....the weekend after!:banghead: That's the big annual car show of all makes....wish I could be there for the Mopar show. But the Gilmore Museum is fantastic any time.

I'll be up there....the weekend after!:banghead: That's the big annual car show of all makes....wish I could be there for the Mopar show. But the Gilmore Museum is fantastic any time.

Yeah, I thought about going to that event as well. If I do I'll PM ya.

Isn't that the same sat as Michigan Mopars and gassers at Milan? I had planned on going there that sat..

I plan to be there with my Hemi Orange Barracuda. Gilmore's is an excellent place to have a car show. :burnout:

Tentative plans are to be there with HemiDenny and his silver Duster.

This is probably one of the finest facilities in the Midwest for car events I've been going there for many years and have seen the museum evolve into a spectacular place and I was going to pass this year but if Old Man Mopar and/or HemiDenny shows up and buys me lunch and/or dinner I may go so I can get some of my $$$$ back be sure to check out the Hudson displays especially the Doc Hudson race car I had a very small hand in the build

....if Old Man Mopar and/or HemiDenny shows up and buys me lunch and/or dinner I may go.....
We'll see you there Rod. I'll start saving leftovers for you tonight!

We took Denny's green Hemi Duster there in '97 or '98 and Popular Hot Rodding
shot it for a feature while we were there.

As you said, it is a very beautiful place.

OK Gents, wear your FABO hat, shirt something. If I go I'll be the big fugly dude with a FABO hat on, lmao!

We'll see you there Rod. I'll start saving leftovers for you tonight!

We took Denny's green Hemi Duster there in '97 or '98 and Popular Hot Rodding
shot it for a feature while we were there.

As you said, it is a very beautiful place.

You will be amazed how it has grown and evolved I'll probably have to pass this year up we had a storm the other day with 80 - 90 MPH straight line winds my neighborhood got hit the worse lots of trees came down by the roots so we're just a little busy

You will be amazed how it has grown and evolved I'll probably have to pass this year up we had a storm the other day with 80 - 90 MPH straight line winds my neighborhood got hit the worse lots of trees came down by the roots so we're just a little busy
Ok Rod. Denny just spent 2 days early this week supervising the replacement of nine big trees that had to be removed after a similar 80 mph wind storm late last summer.

yes sad the clubs dont talk i used to attend both milan and red barns. I chose red barns its a better show

Yeah, it depends on what I find at the Gilmore whether I stay until 3 or not. I am seriously considering going until noon or so and then shoot down to Milan for the races.

-
Back