Mopars at the Red Barn

-
I wish
The wife picked up a shift in fremont, so we're there for the weekend

I did post a thread a few days ago, asking whoever said going there to keep an eye out for a pair of slotted mags, in small bolt pattern for the front of my duster

I wish

I did post a thread a few days ago, asking whoever said going there to keep an eye out for a pair of slotted mags, in small bolt pattern for the front of my duster

What size?

I wish

I will probably have four available soon. Converting to LBP soon. What's your timeline?

14x6 or 14x7
I only need the fronts

No rush
I got decent rubber on the front now, but I would like to match the rims to the rears

I'm thinkin I'd prefe r to sell all four as I would probably be left with two for ever if I just sold two.
I can let you know when I change them out if you like..

I'm thinkin I'd prefe r to sell all four as I would probably be left with two for ever if I just sold two.
I can let you know when I change them out if you like..
If I had a dollar for each time I heard that I probably could afford to buy all 4

But keep me posted anyway :)

Dang forgot all about it guess that's a good thing well there's always next year

-
Back