Mopars at The Rock - Rockingham, NC on 11-18-23

-
I can't wait ...I haven't vended in a few years and I've been itching to lay out some tarps and a table...I'm gonna have to bring someone to watch booth cause I would rather be shopping.....need some bucket seats...70-73, ...console, and bout fifty eleven other things

I can't wait ...I haven't vended in a few years and I've been itching to lay out some tarps and a table...I'm gonna have to bring someone to watch booth cause I would rather be shopping.....need some bucket seats...70-73, ...console, and bout fifty eleven other things
I'll look you up! I bought something (can't remember what) from you last time you were there. I sold all the stuff I cared to get rid of at Farmington this spring, so I'll be scavenging thru the swap meet @ The Rock!

:thumbsup:

I was a little worried that the show might be off due to being rescheduled, but it was as good as ever. Couldn't have asked for better weather! Lots of cars and the swap meet was hopping pretty good. I scored a nice set of headers for my 88 D100 for when I do the Magnum swap, a nice 26" fan shroud for my Duster, and a nice set of SBP 4 piston disc brakes for an A body. There was a newish Durango there racing that was just :realcrazy: FAST!! I didn't go over in the pits and look at it, but was told it had a Hellcat motor in it, with a big nitrous setup. You could hardly even hear the thing run when it came to the line, and it went 8.50's in the quarter! :eek: It was an AWD and would just squat and leave hard...then about the 60' mark it took off like a rocket. I got some good parts, got to see @Mtrhead and his Dad, and watched some good racing on an absolutely beautiful day. It was a good show to end the year on!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

it was a great event!

IMG_20231119_090406.jpg

Hey Jackie I was out of there by 11:30 battery to my dad's Highlander started acting up and when we got it cranked we got up out of there because we couldn't shut it off...electric glitch on fairly new car....I was overwhelmed with all the people...omg.still scored big block motor plate,sharktooth grill, leaf spring relocation kit, 72 demon scoop,demon splash shields,and a trunk spate tire well freshly cut out all for low $$$$$..what a great show !!! Rockingham and Farmington events are truly God's gift!!! Mike I heard you fire that duster up and bring it to your booth about 10:30am....sounds great!! and still looks amazing...

-
Back